Thank you for applying for Fellowships for the 13th EADV Spring Symposium. We kindly inform you that applications are now closed as the number of available Fellowships has been reached.
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology will offer 100 fellowships of reduced registration fee (Fellowship Registration Fee: EUR 100) to dermatologists and venereologists who are not otherwise supported to attend the above mentioned meeting in Athens, Greece.
If you would like to apply for a fellowship, please submit your online application form providing the below requested information and carefully read the Terms and Conditions:
- EADV membership number (if you are an EADV member)
- List of EADV events attended (Congress, Symposium, Fostering course or any other EADV event)
- Motivation to attend the Symposium (3-5 sentences)
Terms & Conditions
- Non-members can apply to receive a fellowship, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV members are eligible to receive a fellowship on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract/more than three times by submitting an abstract.
- Preference will be given to Junior EADV members and EADV members who have submitted an abstract or poster.
- Only one application per person may be submitted.
- A candidate applying for more than one prize (e.g. EADV scholarship, Fellowship or Master Class) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium.
- Applicants who have already been awarded a Scholarship for the current year may not apply for the Fellowship in the same year.
- Please note that block bookings will receive no consideration.
- Fellowship registration fees for successful applicants cannot be paid by companies or travel agencies.
- Companies or travel agencies are only allowed to cover the expenses of full registration fees, in that case, a successful fellowship applicant will not be able to benefit from the lower registration fee.
- Applications will be assessed by the EADV Honours & Awards Committee and their decision will be final.
- Applications must be received strictly by the closing date. Any late applications will not be considered.
- You will be notified if your application was successful by the end of March 2016.
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a barcode. Through the barcode all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge/Poken at any stand/touch point at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org